Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thinking of You

Haha, I've never had so many people ask about where I go... that is until I put that it's my favorite scrappy shopping location! :) For reference, I'm heading home from Salt Lake City, Utah today. I opted to stay until Friday as I'm not a fan of taking the redeye flights. Somehow, I always end up next to the worst person on the flight...

Once I ended up next to someone who just didn't appreciate flying much and didn't exactly grab the nice white bag they provide in the front seat pocket... there was also the time that the guy next to me decided to light a cigarette and then promptly denied it... ah, I could totally keep going (sadly)

I already got lots of fun goodies -- and perhaps there's more to come! Just don't tell the hubster... he doesn't need to know. :)

Ok, I've babbled enough. You can tell its been a long week -- I don't know when to shut up. :) And I'm ready to talk about anything that's not work related. Hah.

This is a fun card I created before I left using my new Lulu! I had seen her floating around and when we stopped in a scrappy store in Winston-Salem, I just had to have her!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! i rarely fly, but when I do I always get stuck next to the weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Belinda! I just love the colors in that dramatic dp and your sweet image - a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! awful flight luck you have!! lol, I'm too chicken to fly! What a sweet wee card Belinda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very sweet . . .I knew a lot of companies were in SLC, but didn't know they had a nice contingent of stores too . . .hmmm, when could I get out there? :) Flying . . . not my favorite thing, that would be awful to have to fly so much for work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Belinda! I love that paper and the image is sweet :). Glad to have you home. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Belinda.. I LOVE your card.. so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is adorable! amazing card -- love the color scheme and the elegance the pearls give.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Love the color combo too. Great job. Glad you are home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, I love the color combo!! Glad you are home safe from your travels!

    ReplyDelete