Friday, November 6, 2009

Good for You!

I pulled out Oliva again (for both this card and my name tag for Stamping Around PA!). I'm so excited for this weekend. :-) I've been looking forward to this weekend for a very long time and I can't believe it's almost here! Eeeek! :)

The hubster is driving most of the way. He actually volunteered... somehow he doesn't think I can drive 5 hrs by myself... and he's probably right. :-P Especially after last week when I almost got run off the road by a truck (and cut off a not so nice man in a sports car , I'm kind of scared to drive so I'm glad we planned things this way.

Anyways, card... :) I love the fun Owl Celebrations set from SNSS. You can do so much with the fun accessories to Olivia. Love the fun accessories (although I am attached to the balloon.

Eeek! Ok, off to load the car!


Stamps: Owl Celebrations (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Dark Chocolate (PTI), October Afternoon
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Button (Making Memories), Twine (May Arts)

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the ribbon and crinkled background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about cute! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, What an adorable card. Hope you have a total blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Belinda, love the scrunch paper BG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that owl and your bow is amazing. Have a great time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just way too cute. I love the coloring and the bow.

    BTW, I had to have Olivia. She's mine now. (That sounds sort of odd. *wink*)

    ReplyDelete