Thursday, October 22, 2009

Delighted by Your Gift

Hope everyone's having a lovely week so far! I'm in the process of making an apron... figured it was about time to dust off my sewing skills (especially now that I have a sewing machine!) My last sewing venture was in junior high home economics class so yeah... But there's so many hot fabrics (but tell you the truth, I still love paper more... ironing is not my favorite task especially since I don't have a ironing board so my back hurts like no other from bending funny)

And I'm still loving the Blessed by You
from Waltzingmouse Stamps. So many fun different things to do with it!

I stamped the different leaves in different colors. Then sponged the edges... I think I need more practice sponging...

The lines on the side are from the Seasons of Love - Tags set. It's the dotted lines for inside the tags. :) Multi use!

My last buttony bow didn't have the twine as a bow so I'd try again. Although between you and me, I think I need some nice thick ribbon... twill doesn't fluff.



Stamps:Blessed by You, Seasons of Love - Tags - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Bitty Boxes - PTI
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Poppy - PTI
Accessories: Poppy Button - PTI, Scallop Punch - Fiskars , Hemp

12 comments:

  1. OOOh Belinda - what a fabulous colour scheme! Love this card, you are a star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Claire's stamps are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda I LOVE this.. the colors are so PRETTY!! and FALLY!!
    THANK YOU again for my goodies.. I got them today, and it made my day! LOVED the card!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the fall colors you used. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have trouble with bows, you made a nice one! Pretty colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Those leaves are beautiful--we're having those colors right now, my favorite! Your button and bow are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty! Love the background you created with the dotted lines - very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card--love the colors and what a clever way to use the lines on the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card and I love the setup of your blog, the header is and little details are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Belinda. I love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! Love those rich fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fall colors on this Belinda!

    ReplyDelete