Thursday, October 29, 2009

Always Remember

The flowers from the Forget Me Not set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are so pretty and elegant! Not to mention lots of fun to color (or emboss). :-)

This was a circle card that I started for the Embellish challenge but I never finished it until now. :) Oh wells. Such is life!

I stamped the flowers and then colored them with my copics. I actually initially intended the flower to be used differently but playing around with it, I decided I liked this formation better.

The ribbon is what I used to hold the front and the back together. The score line is on back piece (not a fan of having the score line on the front).

A few more days until I head home (although not before I do a little shopping in my favorite crafty shopping town first). Hope everyone's having a good week!

Let me know if you have questions on any of the supplies used. Since I'm scheduling these posts and doing them super last minute, I skimped on the supply list. :) Thanks for understanding!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Belinda! Happy shopping and we look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a question, we still need to know what your favorite crafty shopping town is so we can all descend upon it and look for cute things too. :) Nice card, I like the soft colors with the contrast of the black. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda this is so PRETTY!! Have fun SHOPPING!! and do share where it is you will be doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like that stamp and you know how to use it quite well. Very pretty! :) Coming to CA next right? We got good crafty shopping here too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are amazing together!!! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! especially the colors! one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete