Friday, October 9, 2009

Remember

Friday! Thank goodness! And this was a short work week for me -- but doesn't the week always feel super long after a vacation?

Did you see the WCMD gallery winners on the Paper Crafts blog? :) It's actually a card for a baby who's still chilling in the womb (and there's more that I plan to send that bundle of joy)... so that card will be featured soon but I'm just too excited not to share it yet. :)

This is fun little card I created with Forget Me Not from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I love the simple elegance of these flowers and its just fo nice to be able to emboss them. I added some gems as well (and colored them purple with my Copics).


Stamps: (Forget Me Not) Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: (Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Bitty Boxes patterned paper) PTI
Ink: (Plum Pudding) PTI, Versamark
Accessories: (Gems) Hero Arts, (Ribbon) PTI, Clear EP, (Border Punch) Fiskar, (Button) Making Memories)

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and combination of colors! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, the green and purple work so well together! And congrats on your win, I saw your card and knew it was you immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. Such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card--so delicate! Perfect choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, love the tone on tone color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use this stamp! I love the color scheme and the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Belinda. Lovely colors, perfect LO and great execution.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belinda this is so PRETTY!!! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete