Friday, October 2, 2009

Love You

Happy Friday! :) I'm going home today! Yaaaaaaay! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be home soon.

I wasn't sure I was going to share this card. I don't know how I feel about it. But alas, my other cards I forgot to upload (and I'm in our Northern neighbor) so you're going to get this one.

I took the large blanket stamp from Half Baked from Waltzingmouse Stamps.I thought it might make a good stamp in general as a background image of sorts.

I stamped the image three times and then used my labels 1 nestabilities to cut them out. I was originally going to use squares but let's not go there... Tied a big fat ribbon and then stamped the Love You from Earth Angel. Added some pearls and a few lines with my glitter pen.

9 comments:

  1. Wow- How clever of you to use that stamp as a bg stamp Belinda!!!! I just love the CAS design on this and the beautiful color! those tiny pearls and glitter pen lines (I thought they were scored at first!) are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda - this is very pretty! I love that colour! and I love how you used that stamp as a BG! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful--clean and simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Belinda. Love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it Belinda! Love the CAS look and what a clever use of the blanket stamp! Welcome back to the Burgh - are you a Pens fan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity and that tied bow is really a great detail!! Glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belinda this is so pretty!!! Love that bow!!

    ReplyDelete