Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cuppie Birthday

I'm going to apologize in advance... this whole week's worth of posts are probably all going to be short and sweet. If you've been following my little life, I travel lots of business. And sometimes (actually a lot of times), I get last minute notice. So I'm trying to get all the necessary posts up for this week and trying to get everything else wrapped up before I leave on a jet plane. The only consolidation I have this time is that I'm going to my favorite scrappy shopping city ever! :)

This is for the Moxie Fab Challenge -- ruffles and also for the latest LSC243 challenge (no patterned paper and a girly card). Sweet and simple. I made my ruffle relatively simple. Sewed it on and covered my sewing with the gray paper strip.

Ok, that's all the babble I have for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

9 comments:

  1. great card- I;m curious about your favorite scrappy city and hoping I live near it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awful how work gets in the way of stamping!! LOL!!! I love this pretty card Belinda - that ruffle ribbon is so sweet as well as the pile of cuppies!! very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Good luck with the travel! I love your snowflake card too, nice job all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute one, I'm going to have to scroll down and look at the other blog posts. Last minute notice can be tricky, there is a certain time of life when its possible, so enjoy it while you can. YOu keep up really well with your blogging for all the travel you do! I also would like to know the favorite scrapping city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute card. Hope you are traveling to some cool places. Let me know if you are ever in Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Belinda! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Belinda! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete