Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blessed by You

It's been awhile since I've posted a card... I know! :) Before we get started, I just wanted to point out that the PKD awareness/blog candy for a cause post is still open! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to leave a comment! It's for a good cause and every comment counts!

Ok, moving on... I wanted to play with some of the fun images from the latest release of Waltzingmouse Stamps. I picked this fun house image from Blessed by You. It's such a lovely image and would make a lovely card for a hostess. :)

I know, I left my buttons "naked"! I normally thread something through but I decided I'd give it a try. These are some Dark Chocolate buttons I got from Joyce! She was so generous with her blog candy. :) Actually using these buttons is what put me over the edge... I kept thinking I had enough buttons already so I didn't need any more from PTI but after using them, boy was I wrong... now I have some more PTI buttons coming my way. Ah, crack.

Stamps:Blessed by You - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: Kraft - PTI, Lemonade - Basic Grey
Ink: Dark Chocolate - PTI
Accessories: Dark Chocolate Buttons - PTI, Scallop Punch - Fiskars

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Belinda! love how you framed the wee house!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper combination on this card and that house is adorable. And the Kraft base is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout and paper choices to complement the main image. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design on this pretty card Belinda! that house is just so CUTE - the papers your used are wonderful on this as well as the piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. That image is great and so is the card.

    I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda this is so CUTE! Love that house stamp.. and the PPs are perfect that you used!

    ReplyDelete