Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snowflakes

This is going to be a super short post. I'm probably even going to leave the supply list out for now because I'm a little rushed this weekend.

It was confirmed Friday at 5:30pm that I'm traveling for business so I'm rushing to get a few things done this weekend. Ah, such is my life.

Luckily the hubs has a whole lot of leftovers to choose from (stuffed with broccoli -- which I'm betting he's going to pick around)... but at least it means no princess shaped spaghetti-os.

This uses the Snowflake set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. :) Isn't it so pretty? I used white detail embossing powder to get them to stand out against the kraft. Sponged the edges of the kraft in white.

Let me know if there are any other questions as I run off to my errands! And I still haven't packed either yet..aaahck!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda! Sorry I haven't visited here in a while!

    Love your snowflake card! Good luck with your business trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white embossing on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty--I love the white embossed snowflakes on Kraft. Hope you have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I love the touch of yellow. I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white on kraft looks so elegant, I wouldn't have thought of the yellow either. I also, try not to post cards or swaps until the recipient has them in their hands and get impatient sometimes too! Just want to say the last several posts are just so cute! Really enjoy seeing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so pretty! I love how you embossed the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love white and kraft together.

    ReplyDelete