Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waltzingmouse Stamps!!!

I've been holding this in for awhile... feels good to let the cat out of the bag! :) Claire's introducing her new DT today and little me managed to make the list with some major stamping all-stars! :) I love all the fun stamps that she's put out so far and I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve!


Be sure to stop by the new Waltzingmouse Stamps new store front to check out the new releases too! Claire has some great sets!! Can't wait to get mine!

I'm going to be sharing some fun creations this week in celebration! :) I had more to share but I forgot to upload some of the pics before I left home for my business trip so we'll scatter them throughout the month!

I figured I'd show a card with Earth Angel first. I really wanted to do something fun with the girl image and the hearts. So I figured it might be fun to attach the hearts to some twine and make her appear as if she's almost swinging into air.

I stamped the hearts onto some red paper and then cut them out oh so carefully. I was originally going to do 5 but after cutting 3 out, I figured 3 was perfect! I wrapped the twine on the edge and left one long tail when I trimmed it. And of course, I had to add some scoring with my Scor-pal! :)


Be sure to stop by the rest of the Waltzingmouse Stamps design team for some fun samples! Can I say that I'm so humbled to be in such company! :D
Julia Aston
Laurie Schmidlin
Anya Schrier
Bonnie Sharp


Stamps: (Earth Angel) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy) PTI, (Early Bird) Cosmo Cricket
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) PTI
Accessories: Twine, Scor-Pal

29 comments:

  1. YAY! We are out of the closet so to speak!! Looking forward to working with you. Oh, how I love the floating angel Belinda and your score lines are brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Belinda!!! the colours are fab and I love how you made her hold the twine garland with hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making Claire's DT. Such awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this little earth angel set - she looks so sweet with her string of hearts here and the splash of dotted DP, you really did some serious fussy cutting here!!! - I'm so thrilled to be on the DT with you Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Belinda!! I was so elated when I saw your name on the list. Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Belinda! Yeah, going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Belinda. That's awesome news. You so deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a sweet card! Congratulations to you! I'm excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belinda, what a fabulous card! I love your scored background and love the way the angel holding the garland ties the whole card together. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Fabulous card (this set is just adorable) and love the little garland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I was so happy to see you on Claire's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Belinda! This card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I love her stamps! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BIG BIG CONGRATS Belinda!! How exciting for you!! Can't wait to see more fabulous creations . . . and see you in a month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple, sweet and adorable!!!! Wonderful job on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many congratulations Belinda! I'm so proud that I "knew you before" so to speak! Your talent is obvious to all who stop by your blog, so Claire found a perfect member for her team.
    (Oh, and the embossing on this BG is hands-down amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card! I just love it. this is winner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Belinda!!! How super cool for you!!! Claire makes some amazing stamps. I know you'll have a blast working her and her stamps and the rest of the DT members.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is so cute!! I love it every detail you incorrporated :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations.

    Great card. I love that image and how you have her swinging!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Belinda! I think Claire is awesome! Can't wait to see all your fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet looking card and very creative. Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card! Huge congratulations on your DT position :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How sweet is this! Love the twine and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  27. By the way, I love your earth angel card! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete