Friday, September 25, 2009

Honeymoon Album

Almost Friday!! :) Yaay! There's just something about Fridays that makes me so happy.

I'm heading home today and it's also the end of the G20 summit... hopefully I'll actually be able to get home... We'll see!

So I'm not really much of a scrapper. I think I don't have the attention span -- heh. But I do love preserving our memories and mini albums are so much fun! :) I had picked up a bunch of acrylic albums before I left NC and I thought it'd make a great honeymoon album.

For the cover I used just one piece of paper -- and then added some hand cut embellishments from the paper pack as well. Added thickers...while I LOVE the vinyl thickers, they never sticker well for me. SIgh... I'll add some glue underneath later.

The paper is from SEI and I used the line for the entire album. Keeps it easy to look good, especially for an acrylic album where you do see through the pages.

I'm not going to show the entire album since it's kinda boring to see photos of me so I kinda randomly selected a page for you.

Some pages I stamped on the acrylic. Other ones have some rubons (used Amy Butler's Lotus line).

Since I didn't have any more rings, I actually used some ribbon to tie everything together. Worked really well!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! See, it's fun to scrap too.. lol :) Was that the album you got at archivers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome albun. You are a great scrapper. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute album! You did a great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute mini album, great job! Looks like the honeymoon was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda, this is a great mini album. I love that you are doing minis, they are great little keepsakes!! And those vinyl thickers are the worst, I can never get them to stick either!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice album! You'll be glad you just did it while the memories were fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments lady. :) You're proving to me that I am so behind! I need to get going on the scrapbooking. But card making is so addictive! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't scrapbook much either, and mini albums are a great way to go. It looks like you did a very nice job too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your album! The acrylic looks fun to work with, haven't tried one of those yet...

    ReplyDelete