Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SSS22

Happy Hump Day everyone!

This card is for the Sweet Stop Sketch 22. There's a fun prize (the recent SNSS release) for someone who plays along! So go check it out! Since it's a 'prize' sketch, there was also a spin -- use red, black and tan. I subbed the tan for more of a cream... I'll call it light tan. Hah.

I used Waddle I Do? for this sketch. And as usual, I butchered it a little. Eh, welcome to my world. Don't ban me from all challenges! ;-)

I love little Stanley. He's so cute isn't he? :) I even hand doodled a little iceberg for him to "rest" on. I used vellum and then covered it in some clear glitter. Hard to see in the photo. I love vellum and I don't pull it out enough.


Stamps: Waddle I Do (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Bazzill, Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket), Vellum (Archivers)
Ink: Noir (Stewart Superior)
Accessories: Nestabilities - Large Oval and Labels 4, Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Belinda your card is soooo CUTE!!!! I like the light tan! ;) LOL! To funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I think you like polka dots as much as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie patootie! I like the idea of drawing your own iceberg -- tricky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this little Stanly surrounded by his pretty dotted paper! love the ice berg you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waddle, waddle. I used a penguin today too, great stampers . . . :) That's cute and what a great iceberg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I just love your iceberg! It really looks like one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is super cute!! And I love the iceberg you added, such a great detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Adorable penguin and I love t he iceberg.

    ReplyDelete