Saturday, September 19, 2009

Around the House 2

So the whole around the house concept is a lot of fun... and I had some fun Early Bird paper that I wanted to dig into. :) Figured I'd try the Moxie Fab "Around the House" challenge again. :)

I know that some of my friends love to bake... I kinda wish I had more people who'd eat my goodies. I used to drop them in at the office (but now my office is much smaller people wise). Baking 50 cookies just to make the hubster fat seems too much... so I save baking for special days now.

But I thought it'd be fun to send someone a little set to give cookies in.
It's been on of those weeks... But don't the bright colors make you just smile? :)

Ok, off to make dinner and the hubs still isn't feeling up to par. Hoping that I'll be spared the germs or next week away from home is going to be miserable. Also hoping for no bed bugs this time...

Hope everyone has a great week! :) I'm going to try to schedule some posts so you have some postings to read while I'm gone, but keep in mind I most likely won't be commenting until Saturday (if not later). Thanks for your understanding!


Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird), Bazzill, PTI
Other: Buttons (My Mind's Eye), Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket)

12 comments:

  1. What fun and cheery colors! If getting cookies didn't already make someone smile, your packaging and card definitely would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers do make me smile! I would smile wider if it were in my mailbox. :) So happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Gorgeous and yummy so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these cards are Yummy love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these Belinda.. this is one of my new favorite lines!! Gotta check out that challenge... Have a GREAT week.. hope your hubby is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda, I just love these. They are fabulous. Funny, I just went at lunch today and bought the Early Bird mini deck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors too! Your project is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Belinda! Thanks again for entering the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards Belinda! It's hard to go wrong with fabulous Cosmo Cricket paper. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Those are both great. I love those images. Great colors and designs.

    Yeah. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete