Monday, September 28, 2009

What's for Dinner

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm back in the friendly neighbor up north. :) Assuming that I didn't get stuck in customs or anything. Hah.

Just a quicky card today. I'm all about quick. The only thing I really did was pierce the holes in the scallop. I feel like it gives it a little something. Otherwise, the card just is some fun papers and chipboard. :)

I love the sentiment and the lady. Man, sometimes I wish I could ask the 'What's for dinner' question again. Alas... ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Ah yes.....the dreaded "What's for Dinner?" .....ugh.....I've been cooking meals for my family for 3o years and I still wonder what I am going to make every night! LOL! Anyway I LOVE this colourful creation - When you say up north - I automatically think of Northern Ontario Canada, because I am in Southern Ontario so everything north is ...well....north! Are you in Ontario?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda I love this card, its so cute! I agree with you about Whats for dinner, wish my mom was still cooking mine! I love your Honeymoon album on the previous post as well, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love the Early Bird set. It's my favorite paper out right now. Great card and great use of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. just have your DH cook...hee hee! i try to get mine to do it every once in a while. he did help me out this weekend, so that was good. but i'm back at wondering what to make again today for the week. love the card. great that it came together so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The holes in the scallops add a lot! I need to dig out my Early bird papers...I'm lucky because my DH loves to cook, but he's not usually home in time during the week, but on the weekend I don't cook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super CUTE card...I'm all about Cosmo Cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Simple & quick. How fun!

    ReplyDelete