Friday, September 18, 2009

TSG20 - Pop it up

Yay for Fridays! :) Don't you just love them? :)

The challenge at the TSG blog this week was to "partially pop it up". Well, ladies, I can pop it like no other. Even being in a little crafty slump, I can still add my dimensions.

I pulled out my very first TSG set -- LOVE this snail. Isn't he adorable? I stamped the grass onto some lovely patterned paper and then cut it out. The grass is the "partially" popped part of the image -- hope this counts... it's all one image but the bottom is adhered firmly to the base of the card and the tops are popped with dimensionals (and I picked random heights too so it looks more real). Don't exactly think that's what Jessica had in mind... but you guys know me and my tendency to never properly follow challenges!

Both the snail and the sign are popped with some dimensional adhesive (speaking of which, I need some more soon). I added some decorative edging to the bottom "dirt" and the "sign". Gives it a little something w/o having to add glitter or ribbon... two things which I LOVE but the hubs hates when I pull out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Stamps: Slow and Steady (TSG)
Paper: SEI (Oasis), PTI (Kraft)
Ink: PTI (Dark Chocolate)
Other: Glossy Accents, Copics, Scissors

7 comments: