Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grateful for you

At this point I should be settled into the friendly neighbor we have up north. :) Ah, Canada! Sometimes I wonder why I don't negotiate time for a trip to the local stampy stores. If only I didn't have to come back over the weekend to make sure the hubby isn't starving...

We went to the grocery store over the weekend and he picked up some frozen pizzas and spaghettio-s... things that would NEVER make it into the house if I weren't leaving for so long. I glared until he reminded me how long I'd be out. I have some squash and chicken in the fridge for him... but somehow princess shaped spaghetti in a can >> squash. Hmm... I don't get it. Oh well.

Anyways, here's a fun bright card for you. I have SOOO much raspberry fizz that I feel obligated to keep using it. In fact, secretly a lot of my card bases are with fizz... I like to call it a fun little surprise. Hah.


Stamps: PTI
Cardstock: PTI
Ink: PTI
Accessories: Embossing Powder: Ranger Industries, Border Punch: Fiskars, Buttons: Making Memories. Floss: DMC

10 comments:

  1. Great card. Such fun colors, raspberry fizz is one of my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful and pretty, especially with the yellow and the large white field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the color combination. Did you escape Pittsburgh for the G20 too? (That's what I did!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Belinda! Love the buttons in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunshiney colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the bright colors on this one Belinda! Your flower centers really caught my eye and the touches of brown highlight everything so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Belinda.. so bright and cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the colors!! So bright and fun and they all really work together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very bright and cheerful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete