Saturday, September 19, 2009

Around the House

Yay for lazy Saturdays! :) They're my favorite. There's something nice about just chilling and watching recorded TV.

So I have a bunch of cards for the Moxie Fab "Around the House" challenge. Make sure to check out the other entries as well... lots of good stuff!

Today was one of those days when I just didn't feel like stamping but I wanted to get some crafty moments in before I left for my business trip.

The first one was just a little diddly. Had some stickers laying around from the American Crafts Craft Fair collection. And I am always looking for ways to use those pins! :) Aren't they fun? The sentiment I wrote with my gel pen since I didn't have anything in the size I wanted.

I then decided it might be fun to continue using those stickers in a little 3 card mini set. Used different embellies for each but kept the same ribbon and general color scheme. :) Lots of fun!

Ok, I need to cut this post short as the hubs needs some soup. Off to make some chicken soup... Sorry kiddos! I'll try to update this with supplies later!

Have a great rest of the week!

10 comments:

  1. I love that little bike card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! That green ribbon is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of cards! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute. Love the green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ribbon really sets the cards apart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO CUTE Belinda.. good for you for getting in crafty time before you had to leave! Have a SAFE trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Belinda! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green is SOOOOO wonderful on your three cards! They are fantastic, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete