Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

Hope everyone's having a fabulous week so far! It's been a long one... I thought it'd be Friday already but sadly, it's not. Thankfully some of my favorite shows have started again (Parenthood, Castle) and Project Runway is still chugging along -- although if my brother's doppelganger wasn't on it, I'm not sure I'd keep watching this season. Sometimes my husband will watch with me just so we can comment on "my brother's" performance. and scold him when he's mean. (Sorry lil bro... he really does look like you when he smiles and laughs... just please NEVER EVER do the same thing to your hair) 

And there's some fun new reality shows too -- normally I only watch cooking related reality tv (well, and Project Runway) but I've found myself strangely addicted to TLC's Sister Wives. Talk about bad TV... but it's so fascinating... Have you watched it yet?



WMS sneek peeks will start soon again so I can't wait to show you those fun projects! But in the meantime, here's another fun WMS project. :)

This is just another fun little halloween card created with Halloween Party from WMS. The background is stamped with an image from the set (I used a grid stamp to help me stamp it evenly but a pencil line would work as well. I like silhouette images over patterned paper and I think it's fun over a stamped images as well. :)

15 comments:

  1. Love the BG on this one Belinda, it's so pretty. And the two-tone sentiment rocks.
    I don't have television and haven't for many, many years, so I have no idea what you are talking about!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda! Even I dislike halloween, I really like your card here. Like the yellow backround paper.

    Thanks for sharing. Have a good day. ines

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background stamping is very hot :) so nice and even and clean :) love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that frog egg bg on this one Belinda! I haven't inked up that stamp yet! My fav tv is CSI on Thurs followed by The Mentalist and I've recently gotten addicted to NCIS & NCIS los angeles reruns - and now the new ones are coming on! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Belinda. I initially thought your background was manufactured DP, but then read that you created it! Fantastic - it's great!
    Who do you think will be in the finals on Project Runway? I'm rooting for Mondo, I think. Very quirky but very talented. Are you watching Top Chef: Just Desserts? We're big Castle fans, too, and I absolutely never miss Mad Men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that witch so reminds me of the wizard of oz!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boolicious!!! We are officially starting our BPM Project, I keep dreaming of you coming to do a PoC for us :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and classy! gorgeous card, girl! LOVE THIS! now i really want to see a photo of your brother! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - this which set is unbeatable... you have outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Belinda, this is gorgeous! I love how you stamped teh witch right on the DP, that is such a neat touch. Love that stamp set too!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamped grid bg and then the images stamped on top! SO fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Belinda!!Love what you did with the wiggly eyes,lol.Love your name too,it's beautiful
    thanks for visiting my blog I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That set is so calling my name and it's all your fault. I love the card and love that punched border too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, and Castle is one of my favs too! With the shows on now it's getting in the way of my stamp time! Another beautiful card there and it's making me want to create some Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete