Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friend

Hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day weekend break (at least my US and Canada friends)! :)

I learned about a little bakery near us that sells red bean buns, zongzi and other tasty Asian eats. However, every time we stopped by, they were closed. Grr! I will get me some soon!  I don't know what it is, but the older I get, the more I crave Asian food... it's like going back to my roots.

For this card, I had a make and take pin created at the PTI booth at CHA Supershow. I took the pin part off and incorporated it into my card. It's really just a card of scraps and pre-made embellishments. Ah, 10 minute cards -- gotta love them. I didn't get the cleanest stamp on my woodgrain pattern but I decided that it's woodgrain -- it's not perfect... :)

17 comments:

  1. Oh I just adore this 10 min card, Belinda! Granted, it would take me 10 times longer to come up with something so pretty but I love the fact it used your scraps too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, friend! Beautiful card! I love all the textures from that flower and the wood grain! I also love the blue in the flower against the kraft! I'm gonna have to get me that woodgrain stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the pop of blue and green against the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love the woodgrain on kraft with that yummy flower! I think the woodgrain looks great like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Belinda,

    What a beautiful card this is! I love the wood stamp, very nice! And the colors are very pretty and fresh!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hey - yeah i still have my pti make and take too and have been thinking of ways to use it up. and then i think it'd be a waste. i'm such a hoarder. love your woodgrain - super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Belinda! Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's cute none the less ! Great colors, simple and just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belinda I LOVE this!! So pretty!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea, Belinda! I have my pin too. Hmmmmm.......methinks you inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Love the Kraft with the blue and green.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Belinda! Love the colours and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What? you don't make your own zongzi?? what kind of asian/chinese are you?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

    uber card!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete