Thursday, May 13, 2010

You'll Never Plough A Field...

ETA -- Ahck, forgot in my rush to post that the leaves are from Pic-Nic Patterns. :)

It's almost the weekend! :) I finally cleaned up my craft area (since people are coming over and the hubs gets embarrassed with all my crafty messes) so maybe I'll share some pics this week to show you what a small space I work in. Basically the space no one wants using funiture no one wants. Hah.

So I've had to not really craft this week (yes... it takes me a week to clean my mess... don't judge!)

But this is a card I had created awhile back but forgot to share on the blog-o.



I wanted to create the effect of someone laying under a tree wondering about what to do with their future... sound familiar? Hah. The tree branches and the flowers are from Asian Garden. The leaves are from Pic-Nic Patterns. I love the extra touch of the leaves -- even if its not a true cherry blossom looking tree anymore (but it's my world and I'll do what I want!)

I thought it fit so well with the quote from Words of Wisdom to tell someone to get their little butt up and work work work.

Hope everyone has a great week!


Stamps: (Words of Wisdom, Asian Garden, Pic-Nic Patterns) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper, Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Ink, Button: PTI
Tools: (border punch) Fiskars

8 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just used the same branch today but I couldn't find any leaves. Did you draw yours on? I really like them hanging down like that. I want some leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card, Belinda, I love the colors and the sentiment!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I love the sentiment! The card is serene and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! I so need these sets! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hit it! I do feel like I'm lying under your tree looking up and seeing such a gorgeous limb with flowers and leaves!!!! but now it's hard to get up and work, work, work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the branches of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blossom branches, and the soft, pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete