Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Call Me: 867-5309

Thanks to everyone who's asked about my thumb. :) It definitely looks like its a-okay now. In fact, it almost looks like a paper cut -- that's how well it's healed. My only issue now is that there was some nerve damage... I'm really hoping that it'll heal itself but in the worst case, at least its just the top of my thumb from my nail to my knuckle so its not a "major" part as far as thumbs go.

Anyways, enough with icky topics... time to move to happier things! I thought the Paper Crafts phone book challenge sounded like fun. :) I haven't had a chance to play along but I made some time today and made this little diddly.


This card is going to be sent to a friend who I haven't talked to in ages so I thought the "Call Me" sticker along with a stamp "It's been too long" seemed appropriate. TOO bad my name isn't Jenny although I do promise a good time (ala laughs) to anyone who calls. ;-)

I created some scallops by punching some circles from the white pages and then outlined them with a black gel pen. The edge of the card has some more phone numbers as well.


Now I have the song stuck in my head though....

8 comments:

  1. And now the song is stuck in my head too! Goodness knows how long it will take to get that CD off my mental stereo, LOL! Cute card and a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot girl, now I have the song in MY head too...*shakes fist madly in your direction* lol
    Super fun card...LOVE that you used white pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design, Belinda!! Love the punched out circles from the white pages..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this? Brilliant use the paper from your white pages! Recycling at its very best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your win, Belinda! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking around your blog, and every card is cuter than the last! This is one of the many cards that stick out, but too cute to incorporate that song! It was so sweet of you to stop by and leave a comment on my blog! Congrats on your big Idol win! I see now that making fabulous cards is not a new thing for you! I'd love to know how long you've been making cards, and if you have any pointers for someone who has just started out! TIA!

    ReplyDelete