Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks

So I think I accidentally published this earlier so you might have seen this already if you follow via a feed reader because despite being a technical person, I can't use blogger well. Hah.

Anyways, here we go again! I thought I'd share a fun little thanks card.

I love the mums in this set (Big Blooms). It's a fun set with different sizes of flowers, solids and lines! Can you ever have enough flower sets? Haha!

I kept it pretty simple. I colored the centers of the flower with a touch of green from some copics. I also ran over the middles with my souffle clear gel pen for some texture but its definitely not showing up in the pic.


Stamps: (Big Blooms, Fancy Phrases) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper, Ink, Ribbon: PTI
Decorative Scissors: Provo Craft
Coloring Medium: Copics

11 comments:

  1. It's my first time seeing it and I follow you on like 3 different mechanisms.. haha :) That's a pretty hot stamp. It reminds me of your wedding invites.. :) The little zig zag detail at the top is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and simplicity of this...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this Belinda! and the punched edge along the top! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS card Belinda. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this card Belinda! I just ordered this set and cannot wait to get it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, love how fresh and clean it feels :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that strip of green, this is really beautiful Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfectly simple and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. It might be simple, but I think it's simply perfect!

    I really like that stamp. I do wish you'd stop being so fabulous and enabling me.

    ReplyDelete