Friday, May 7, 2010

TSG Blog Hop

MOABH Participant Blinkie

Welcome to the There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops! If you have arrived here from Melissa's blog, then you are in the right spot. If not, I recommend that you start back on the There She Goes blog to get the introduction to our hop as well as the information you will need in order to enter to win some exciting prizes!

I'm using Branching Out, one of my favorite sets. Mainly because I like the mix and match combos. :)


I made this earlier this afternoon because I plan ahead like that. My color combo was decided after finding a piece of paper on my desk that I had pulled out for another project (and then decided not to use). So I figure, why not? :)

The quotes in the set are all super fun so I picked one (stamped it on some scrap paper and then realized that the stamp was defective) and then switched to another quote. So glad I have a tendency to stamp anything on a scrap paper first...

The tree branches are stamped both on the base and then on the leaves again. The berries are simple a small circle stamp I have from another set but you could certainly draw berries as well or punch small circles or use buttons etc.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!

Next up is the wonderful Jodi Collins -- who I'm sure has something wonderful up her sleeve!



Stamps: (quote, tree leaves, branches from Branching Out) There She Goes Stamps , (dot from Spring Baskets) Waltzingmouse Stamps, (lace bg) October Afternoon
Paper, Ink, Ribbon, Button: PTI
Lace trim: Prima
Pen: Sakura

68 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even knowing the mistakes -- love the card, makes it more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, what a beautiful combo of elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful creation! Thanks so much for the gorgeous inspiration!

    Aloha, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card...errors & all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet combo! love the colors and the card-one of my fave sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card - love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Love the ribbon and lace trim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you popped up the tree image and how it was used with the other stamps/images. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cool - love your background and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It IS a lovely set, isn't it? And you showcased that sentiment beautifully. Nice job. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. so very sweet...love the 'medallion' in the bkgd

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute card and the medallion in the center is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your lace border is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belinda...This is card is just gorgeous!! I love all the detail you have put into it...Beautiful work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your background stamp :) too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely, I love when an unplanned card work out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Card! Some of the best creations are the ones created from unknown inspiration. Thank You for taking time to make this beautiful card for us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!!! Your clean design is wonderful!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sooo cool! Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card! really like the design simpel n sweet

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the ribbon & lace! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice-love the color combo and your cute little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really gorgeous - love the lace and how you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card...like the background stamp, or is it paper!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the tree and the ribbon treatment, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this card. Love the background stamp. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!!
    Beautiful card! Great Details!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card, isn't it funny what inspires us. Colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOL! I tend to stamp on scrap paper first too! SAVES a lot of good paper, huh?? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love these stylized trees. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, this is so elegant and pretty! Just LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a beautiful card....love that lace stamp behind the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute little tree! I love the detail on the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this little tree! So cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Belinda this card is super sweet! I'm a tree girl so you had me with the tree. The doily medalion and the crochet trimming really take it home though. Wonderfully done!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Belinda, I love this! The tree is super cute & I really love the ribbon & lace- what a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pretty card, Belinda! I love your clean & simple style! Beautiful ribbon and lace addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many beautiful elements on your card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great card! I know what you mean about the dominant thumb thing :( I crushed mine in a car accident a couple weeks back, had surgery and may not have use of it for another month! Auggggghhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is soooo pretty!! Thanks for playing along in our Mother Of All Blog Hops!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oooh. Look at all those comments!

    Great card. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete