Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Papertrey Princess Challenge 2

Yes... I'm late. Eh... but better post than never right? :) This challenge was to dust off our old stamps - we got extra points for being monochromatic but when you're late you can't worry about extra credit.

I haven't use either of these sets much recently but I love love love Out on a Limb but my stamping is usually "out of sight, out of mind". Sadly...

Don't forget about the blog candy as well :)

Stamps: Simple Little Things, Out on a Limb (PTI)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, White (PTI), SEI
Ink: White, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other: Ribbon (PTI), twine, buttons, border punch (Martha Stewart)

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colors and the composition/layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be late, but it's fabulous! Love the combination of colors. That bright pink is perfect-o :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute card! Yep, better late than never. You've inspired me to dust this set off as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are totally putting me to shame, I haven't done this challenge yet either. But this is really cute and it definitely shines more as a multichromatic card (hey, I just made that word up, aren't we all impressed?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of colours! I love how the fuschia makes it all pop!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Belinda! I love how you combine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love that border punch that you used. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love that bright pink tied ribbon. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is soo pretty. Love those buttons! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belinda your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! This is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo pretty it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card looks great! I really like how you used the colors from the stamp in the buttons and string.

    ReplyDelete