Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Everything!

I was over the moon when I saw this post. Just wanted to thank everyone for their congrats and well, the continued support! :-) I love all my PSFs!

I will have some blog candy soon to celebrate and to show my appreciation! (Also I missed giving out candy during my bday week since I was out traveling on business so this is long overdue!)

In the meantime, here's the card! This also has a fun little mini-card that I made with some of my scraps I had laying around. Isn't it fun? I got the idea from May's Sheetload of Cards. :) I've always loved container gardens and I just wish I could find a cute container for my pots -- but it's nice to know I can always stamp one! ;-)

I pulled out a lot of sets for this card - as you can see in the supply list. But I wanted the sizing to be just right! :) I know I've been using the Mimosa paper from SEI a lot... (man I have an unhealthy obsession with SEI), but their colors match so well with the PTI's Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst, and Raspberry Fizz!

Stamps: PTI (Scattered Showers, Around and About Sentiments, Green Thumb, With Sympathy, Out on a Limb)
Paper: PTI (White, Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate), SEI (Mimosa)
Ink: PTI (Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avacado, Dark Chocolate)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI - Raspberry Fizz), Punch (Apron Lace - Fiskars, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle - EK Success), gems (Hero Arts), Pin (Maya Road)

13 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Belinda... well deserved praise for your beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy for you!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance here, you deserve the win~and these cards are sooo pretty, using one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ROCK, and so do you!!!! Awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Belinda! Well deserved honor. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations! Congrats to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again, this card is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! :) Daniela and I saw a ceramic flower pot in Steinmart that was colorful rain boots - apparently you've identified a trend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats this card is a wowser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute boots and umbrella these are my current favorite colors! I want to make everything pink and orange!

    ReplyDelete