Monday, May 4, 2009

CASE-ed Thank You

The Stamp Something blog's challenge this week was something for mom and to CASE Cindy, one of the DT members. I chose her card here from the Showers and Flower challenge. Also mofified it so that it was like the sketch from May's Sheetload. I loved the fun layout and stuck with a similar one. Used floral stamps as well since I don't own the stamps she used.

True to my own style, I chose some fun papers from SEI. Man, when I first cut into that Hibiscus, I nearly had to find my sunglasses. Yet now that it's all put together, I think its adorable. Because I did think it was too bright, I added some swirls from my favorite set Remember and used some fun clear sparkly embossing powder.

Stamps: PTI (Life, Remember)
Paper: PTI (Hibiscus, Sunrise, Chocolate), SEI
Ink: PTI (Sunrise, Rasberry Fizz)
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts), Tag Punch, Button (Making Memories)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours, it's a very cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love you card, the colours are absolutely fab.

    Brenda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful colors on this - love the tag and prety stem image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Belinda.. the colors are so bright and cheery!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Belinda! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, so fun! What a great summery look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love your bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belinda what a bright and happy card. A super great Case! Those SEI papers are so addictive aren't they?

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is really beautiful! The colors all blend together so well. I love the little tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a bright happy card! I love it:) You looked beautiful in your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! I love how cheerful and bright it is. Great image choice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! love the bright and cheery colors :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Belinda! I love the colors and LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card, the colors are fabulous together! I love all the details you put on your cards, they are just delightful to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete