Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy BDay and Blog Candy Winner

Time to announce the blog candy winner...Random.org picked 2! That's AUsome mom. Congrats!

AUsome mom, email me at belinda dot chang at gmail dot com with your address. :D

This was a simple and quick card that I created for a friend's bday. Of course, silly me, it's still not been sent yet... the story of my life.

Stamps: Remember, Everyday Classics (PTI)
Paper: Pure Poppy, White (PTI), Black
Ink: Black, Pure Poppy (PTI), VersaMark
Other: White EP (Ranger), Ribbon (stash)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card--one of my favorite color combos. I love the dots, too.

    Yay for Diana on the blog candy win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card. Red, white and black is so dramatic and elegant. The dots rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the red & black.

    ReplyDelete