Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CardPatterns Sketch 14

So I've been really enjoying super quick cards - where quick is relative. ;-) Punches and stamping - nice and simple!

This is a sketch from CardPatterns. Isn't it a fun little diddly sketch? I was reading an article on Roman columns and so when I saw the boxes, I thought why not make my own stamping columns.

I also embossed with some clear sparkly embossing powder - hard to tell in the photograph though. I should have done the embossing after the punch - will definitely have to sharpen my punch. ;-)


Stamps: PTI (Life)
Paper: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, White), SEI
Ink: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry)
Other: Twine, Ribbon (PTI), Punch (Martha Stewart)

10 comments:

  1. Belinda this is gorgeous! I love the bright colors on brown. Such a great combo. And that striped scalloped layer is fun fun fun.

    So glad you could play along with us at CP! Thank you for the darling RAK you sent my way. It's sitting on my desk in my studio. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the design :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda I LOVE this card.. so pretty! The colors are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. belinda This card is so lovely. Did you stamp an area and then just randomly punch areas you liked?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda, This card is amazing! I just love it. You did an awesome job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Belinda! Love how you matched the DP to your stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The colors are great and such a great idea to use blocks for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, the blocks and images being cut that way really make it striking! Great card:)

    ReplyDelete