Friday, May 1, 2009

More wedding photos!

I promised and here it is... the dress pic.
I'm in the process of compiling the "best of" pics as an album but in the meantime, I thought I'd share a fun pic or two. :-)

The month before the wedding I kept wondering if I'd be able to fit into the dress since it basically just hugs me all the way down. That didn't stop me from eating fried chicken, biscuits and gravy and other Southern goodness before I left the dirty south though! No siree! But I did heave a huge sigh of relief when I fit into the dress the day of the wedding. ;-)

Found the necklace on overstock.com and the dress at a wedding outlet store in NC. Yay for outlets! It fit pretty much perfectly... all my stemstress (Olga - she was great!) had to do was bustle the dress and add fake padding (some of us are not well endowed)

13 comments:

  1. And more we want yet more pics! Lovely photo of you in that gown. Southern food beats all, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, I love your dress!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, you skinny minnie! Love your bouquet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, very elegant... love the necklace and bouquets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!!! Love the dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! More pics more pics! Seriously you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belinda, that is a beautiful dress, and you are so beautiful in it! what fun to see your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bride!

    Your dress is totally stunning.

    I also like the bridesmaids' dresses.

    More photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo is so nice congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MORE PHOTOS PLEASE!! I LOVE photos! You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL Belinda!! Love your dress and your girls dresses too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked fabulous! The dress was very flattering. I love the color of the bridesmaids' dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful bride! You looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete