Saturday, June 5, 2010

WMSC1 - Thankful for your support

Happy Saturday! This is the first sketch for the new Saturday Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges. You'll find a fun sketch at the new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog every Saturday morning (and sometimes there'll be prizes)!

You can use any stamps for your sketch - but if you have Waltzingmouse Stamps - why not use them!?!? We'd love to see them!

Here's my take on the sketch. I decided to be relatively literal this time around. This is NOT to suggest that I will continue to be so literal. Hah. If you follow my attempts at trying sketches, you know that I like to take some generous creative liberties!


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I ADORE this tree from Blessed By You. So when I first saw this sketch, I knew I had to use it. And in my attempt to stop hoarding patterned paper, I pulled out some Cosmo Cricket pp.


Hope to see you play along as well!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait. I went and checked it out and am super excited. You know how I love a good sketch to go off of. :) Very nice card yourself there, lady. You even followed the sketch...so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch and your card, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Belinda, perfect paper too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fun, and really great card Belinda! I just might play along later this evening...*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That great tree fits perfectly in the circle! love your colors on this Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tree, too, and now you've inspired me to use it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree works absolutely perfectly for an aperature card!! Really like your layered tied off buttons as well...all of it makes for a really fun card! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, so warm, great colours. Love your stacked buttons and that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Belinda! I love the tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect image for that circle. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with that sketch. That tree is fabulous, as is the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Belinda! Love the simplicity of it! Why can't I pull that off lol!

    ReplyDelete