Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WMS July Sneak Peek - day 2

It's Waltzingmouse Stamps sneak peek time! Today is the second of three days of sneak peeks and I have something fun for you today. And did you see Claire's announcement? This month we have a terrific guest designer, Edna Morrisedie, and we have a new design team member joining the team! Welcome to Carly Robertson! Carly is super talented and I'm very excited to be working with her as a part of the WMS design team! Be sure to check out both of their blogs?

Also check out


Today I wanted to show a fun card with a mini set! Seeing how much I loved Asian Garden, I only felt it appropriate to kick off this month's releases with a card from Asian Garden Additions!

I cut a window from the white cardstock and then stamped the rain. I even added some gems to give you a fun rainy effect. The clouds I stamped on some silver cardstock and then cut out.

The sentiment is embossed with white ep and I just love how it pops off the cardstock.  I love this sentiment -- it's so true that every one needs a little rain in their life but then they get fabulous flowers in return! I also want to take a moment now to thank everyone for their support -- it's been much appreciated to have encouragement through my moments of "rain" as well!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Also, if you haven't yet, I'd really LOVE your vote for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol. You can vote for my basket of jam here (which btw, uses WMS's Pic-nic Patterns, another fab set!)

17 comments:

  1. Wow, Belinda, this is totally awesome, not to mention super clever! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card.
    Good luck with the final round.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you interpretation of rain Belinda, looks great in the B&W too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your visual effect, Belinda. So creative and holds so much interest. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO COOL, and congrats on your AWESOME projects for Gallery Idol...there was no doubt in my mind you would be in the Top 5!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your long rainy card Belinda! the layerd clouds and bling rain are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the great contrast Belinda! Those clouds and rain are thunderously wild! HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! This design is so perfect for those images and that little sentiment cutout, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the bling!! :) It would be cool to put flowers on the inside of the card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this long card Belinda! The scattered bling and cut out sentiment are perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look of that rain and the way is did the sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, the rhinestones are perfect and those clouds are so different and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh. I really like this. The addition of the gems to the rain adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete