Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WMS July Sneak Peek - day 3

It's Waltzingmouse Stamps sneak peek time! Today is the last day of sneaky peeks before the big blog waltz!

Also check out the following ladies who also have something to share

My cards today center around Victorian Fripperie. It's a fabulous set with a pretty background, sentiments and other fun tidbits. :)

For the first one, I let the background piece peek out. The front of the card is not the full A2 size. I trimmed it once I scored my cardstock. This let the inside of the card peek out a little. 


The sentiment comes from Asian Garden but everything else is from Victorian Fripperie.

The next card is another card where I had a lot of fun with the background set. Even though it's a background, you can use it for a card corner or a card side.  This bg, especially, gives a nice edging.


The sentiment I stamped 3 times. It gives you a lovely look and versatility to your stamps as well. :) Smaller sentiments especially lend itself well to this.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Also, if you haven't yet, I'd really LOVE your vote for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol. You can vote for my basket of jam here (which btw, uses WMS's Pic-nic Patterns, another fab set!)

20 comments:

  1. Both cards are so pretty and elegant! Great job! Good luck again this week with Paper Crafts Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such classically simple designs that can be created in no time but will surely impress the recipients. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so beautiful with their delicate patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Belinda and I loved your wee cloud card from yesterday too!! all so pretty, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful designs Belinda! love the blue and pink - the fripperie lacey stamp looks wonderful on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so soft and pretty. I will love these stamps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love that pink frilly border. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Belinda - these are lovely - so soft in the blue and pink. Outstanding job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, lol, I will just stamp Baby Baby Baby... and call it a baby girl card! Inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I am excited for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and simple Belinda! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your samples are terrific....very tempting given the delicate look of this patterned stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this lace stamp and you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are darling - love the fripperie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So soft and beautiful! Love the edging!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. Simple. Classic. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete