Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's time for this week's Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge.  It would just tickle me if you would play along too.  Using Waltzingmouse Stamps is not required to play along with the challenges, but we would love it if you did. Claire has offered to sweeten the pot from time to time by offering a prize for the most inspirational project. 

Just create a project using the sketch design below and then upload your project to your blog or online gallery (please use the keyword/tag of WMSC3 when you upload to a gallery)  and then visit the Waltzingmouse Stamps Challenge Blog and leave a post with a link to your project.  You have until next Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time to post your link. So if you are ready, here is the sketch for this week!

This one stumped me so I totally changed the sketch. Haha! I thought the middle would make a good wreath and then I thought let's hang that wreath on a window!


Hope you'll play along! I can't wait to see everyone's takes on this sketch because this took me awhile... ;-)

8 comments:

  1. So clever clever Belinda! love your holiday button wreath framed in the fun window!

    congrats on being one of the 5 left at Papercrafts! whoo hoo!! can't wait to see your next card!! good luck GF!! whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! I love how you used the buttons to make the wreath!
    Congrats on making the top 5 at Papercrafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo cute!! And big congrats on your Top 5! That caterpillar card is SOOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Well done on your Top 5 and good luck with the rest of the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, thanks for your comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your button wreath, Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool take on the sketch. I love it. You can case yourself so easily and change it seasonally.

    ReplyDelete