Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday! It's a little cloudy here today so my plan is to get through all my spring cleaning chores.

And we're making some tasty homemade pizza for dinner later. :) While I do promote healthy eating normally, I'm not against a pizza every so often. Besides, the husband deserves a treat -- the other day at the grocery store he asked me if we could get some kale... *THUD* This comes from the man that wouldn't eat green things before he met me (and I'm almost convinced he didn't know what kale was until he met me too). I like to attribute that to my good cooking.... Hah.


I got this fun lace stamp from Hero Arts and so I had to put it to use. :) It's a lovely stamp and so girly.

The pearl swirls I swizzled to make them fit my needs. Usually if the swirl isn't what I want, I just trim it and rearrange as I see fit.

The butterfly center is a button with some pearls on top of it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. SO soft and pretty--I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous! Love the soft color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love that doily image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belinda! LOVE this, so sweet and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE it.. and YUM homemade pizza sounds DELISH! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty, love the lace stamp, gorgeous colours too. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what to do with kale that's yummy send ideas and recipes my way! also I'd love to see more scripture cards. You only had one available for purchase. I think it's going to be perfect for my mama for mother's day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful girly card!! That big stamp is soooo pretty and I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, soft and feminine card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete