Monday, April 5, 2010

Dude Its Your Day

I love the weather right now. Sun and warmth makes me a happy girl! So much so that I've been out and about and not crafting.

Now that the weather is nicer, I swear I am in a dire need of a vacation. Actually, I could have used a vacation for awhile. Alas...


Just wanted to share another card using Free Spirit - Boy and Free Spirit Sentiments from WMS. :) Lots of fun to play with! The background is stamped with the wavey stamp just using the straight part of the image.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the fun sentiment and image and the papers and design of the card are perfect!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally wonderful. Love the clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the colors and the way you positioned the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I think I need to break down and order some WM stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm edging closer and closer to wanting this set. Love all the samples I've seen, and this one is no exception. Love it Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue and red together!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Great design on this über-cool card.

    ReplyDelete