Monday, April 26, 2010

A little public service announcement


I don't have a card to share today, but I'll be back tomorrow with my first of a few sneak peeks for the May Waltzingmouse Stamps release! I wanted to pop in today to tell you about what's happening over at the WMS blog. I don't want any of you guys to miss out!

First of all, if you haven't already noticed, Claire has started showing sneak peeks of her eight (yes, eight!) sets due to release May 1. That alone should get you over there, but she also has a little contest going on right now. Make sure you take a look - free stamps for you and a friend are at stake!

In addition to this fun give-away, Claire will also run a shipping promotion on May 1st and May 2nd – just in time for those new release purchases. Orders that exceed £50 will receive free shipping. At today’s exchange rate, that is about $77 USD. All store purchases will count, even digi products! You can read all of the details here. That’s one sweet deal considering this is international shipping!

And don't forget to come back here tomorrow to see my first sneak peek at a terrific set releasing May 1 from Waltzingmouse Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment