Friday, January 1, 2010

WMS Preview -- Forgetful or not?

Happy New Year!

I had the new Valentine's set from Waltzingmouse Stamps sitting on my desk (it will be released January 4th). There's lots of fun sentiments and some great Vday images! Perfect for Vday or any other special lovey dovey occassion. ;-)

The sentiment totally rings true... I usually listen and then forget whatever the hubs just told me. ;-) I think it's great for him but he kinda hates that I forget so easily. Then again, I'm like that with everyone... haha.

Stamps: (Valentines Day Set) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Bitty Dots, Cream, Dark Chocolate) PTI
Ink: (Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate) PTI
Other: (Border Punch) Fiskars, (Ribbon) PTI, (Pins) Making Memories

13 comments:

  1. I love this!! Those colours are gorgeous and I totally hear you with the hubs things!! Especially when he is talking Volkswagen......I listen but it goes in one ear and out the other!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!

    Great sentiment too.

    I really love the pins through the bow and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! What a pretty card. Love the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so pretty!!! I love the 2 stick pins! Such a great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and chocolate combo and those pretty stick pins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this Belinda, the wee polka dota are just perfect for a BG with that heart! and the wee hat pins! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belinda love the cute little stick pins where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belinda this is soooo pretty! I love pink and chocolate together and your stick pins really add so much to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that soooo true! I love this card...really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete