Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's NO ONE in the World

I hope everyone's having a good week so far! :) I'm out again this week for business so these are going to be pre-scheduled.

Given that I'm traveling this week for business again, I figured this was an appropriate card to share. :)

I used a stamp die to create some stamp shaped die cuts and made "stamps" with them. I love that kraft paper gives it an aged look already. Using some brown colored pencils, I added some shading to the images. Also added some inking to it and crumpled the "stamps" for more of that aged look.

I made a bg with that paper and then trimmed it down. The headless lady is paper pieced and cut her out.

Let's see, what else? I love adding some gems to the edge of the sentiment and then using some decorative scissors to create a fun edge. Also love coloring the gems with copics to match my card colors. :)

Ok, I'm gonna cut this relatively short and let me know if there are any questions about the card. :) I'll try to get back to all emails and comments. I'm just trying to enjoy the last bit of my really short weekend. :)

12 comments:

  1. WOW! Great detail. Looks like a great, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love all the attention to detail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp and all the details you put in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda your card is FABULOUS! I LOVE all the details..so darn CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the rustic look to it. Your paper choices are just perfect.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card with a fun background! very creative--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry your traveling, but....if you happen to the eastern part of the state we can do lunch.

    Love all the layers, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK! LOVE this! Love the background paper you made with the stamps you created, love the paper pieced gal, love it all mounted on black....hmmm.......did I mention that I love it??!! lol :> Hope your week has gone well and that you are travels are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That background is freakin' awesome.

    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cool card. I love how you did the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, I love all the little details and fun elements!

    ReplyDelete