Friday, January 8, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

This is my Christmas card this year -- well, one of the many variations. I took the same concept... just different chipboard pieces (from Cosmo Cricket like this one or My Mind's Eye). :) I didn't feel like taking pics of all of them and boring you with them all. So here's one. :)

I love the "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment from Half-Baked Gingerbread Joy set from Waltzingmouse Stamps. And I felt that was appropriate for my holiday cards this year.

Super quick and to the point -- great for mass producing. I did still send some store bought cards... we had a few laying around so I figured I'd get rid of them and send them off.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fab! Love how the red chipboard pops against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the little touches like the white outline. Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very warm and cosy! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! It's adorable and great card to mass produce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how warm and cozy the card look!

    ReplyDelete