Sunday, January 31, 2010

WMS Sneak Peek - Spring Baskets

I know I've been a horrible blogger... but I'm prepping to be out of town again this week so bear with me. I'm going to be skimping on the supply list to preserve my sanity. Do feel free to contact me (see link on the left) if you have any questions and I promise I'll get back to ya.

The first day of sneak peeks have begun for the newest Waltzingmouse Stamps release! There will be four awesome new sets on Thursday being released! There will also be a blog hop that day to celebrate complete with prizes so be sure not to miss out on the fun!

I'm showcasing Spring Baskets today. This is just such a fun set with great sentiments and fun baskets to color and to fill with all sorts of goodies!

I filled my basket with some easter eggs that I paper pieced. They'd be fun to color as well! I colored my basket and then added a ribbon on the top (in lieu of coloring the ribbon that is actually associated with this basket).

I kept the image and sentiment simple and then used patterned papers and pearls to accent the rest of the card.

Laurie and Claire should also have some fun things to share today! So be sure to hop over for more inspiration!

19 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Belinda!! love the paper piecing! and the wee rows of pearls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I ove the basket and eggs!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really looks like a fun set. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Belinda!! This set is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Belinda! I love the soft spring colors you used and the paper pieced eggs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your basket looks so fun chock full of those paper pieced eggs Belinda! and the pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY Belinda...what a marvelous creation. Love the different patterned papers and your pearls along the bottom border is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done Belinda! I love the "stripped" and the pearls, especially along the scalloped edge. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Belinda! I love the paper piecing on the eggs and the pearls along the scallops are a stunning addition to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fresh colors and the pearls! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful, Belinda! Love the ribbon, pearls, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fresh and fun! I love all the pretty colors and fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and pretty! Love the springy feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fresh and pretty colours and all the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belinda this is beautiful!!! I love the paper pieced strips, and those pearls add so much elegance! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belinda, this is gorgeous! I love the fresh colors! I can't wait for these basket stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, those paper pieced eggs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete