Monday, January 18, 2010

Celebrate!

So I'm on a business trip again this week...sadly in a colder location than last week. The only thing I don't like about back to back business trips is that the house is an absolute mess. While the husband has nice intentions to clean, the house is in dire need of a vacuum and there's clothes and boxes everywhere you look. I can't even sit on the couch since there's a pile of clothes on it. Sigh....

Anyways, I'm going to try to share some things. If you've noticed, my cards tend to be quick and simple these days. I don't have time to breathe sometimes -- forget sitting down and crafting!

This is a quickie using Furnishing Fun from Schlosser Designs. I used the word celebrate from that set and stamped it in a light pink. Then stamped one in red to make it stand out more.

Simple and quick. :)



Stamps: (Furnishing Fun) Schlosser Designs
Paper: PTI
Ink: PTI
Other: (Ribbon) PTI, (Corner Rounder) EK Success

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used the sentiment from that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, quick, but very pretty! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick and simple, but so striking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick, simple and stunning is my motto and that my dear is what you've achieved! Those are the best cards! Hope your trip is productive and have a few mugs of cocoa!! :D

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might be simple, but it is very effective.

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete