Sunday, January 3, 2010

WMS Preview - Hugs To You

I have another little preview for you! :) This is another card I made with the new Valentine's set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I love the hearts and the fun font for the sentiments. I also love that the little heart nests nicely into the next heart. So much fun! So many possibilities!

And sigh, I couldn't help myself. The swirl from Seasons of Love - Tags just squeezed its way in. ;-) It sets off corners so well!

Stamps: (Valentines Day Set, Seasons of Love - Tags) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (White, Melon, Berr) PTI
Ink: (Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, White) PTI
Other: (Border Punch) Fiskars, (Ribbon) PTI, (Pins) Making Memories

9 comments:

  1. eeeeek! I love it! So glad you're on the Waltzingmouse AND the Schlosser DT! I'm sure to get some inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So elegant.
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy New Year Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the corner is nicely finished with that swirl. CAS but so elegant. And you wouldn't have 'sad' stamps yet, you've only been married for a short time and you're still living in bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and I love the swirly bg stamping in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hearts and those flourishes are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I really love this one. But then again, I love most (if not all) of your cards.

    ReplyDelete