Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wishes

SNOW! :) The first snow of the season where I can't see grass! Except it's more like "ugh, snow" since I'll need to drive today (rather than just take the bus). It's been snowing still although less so maybe by the time I need to head out and come back, it'll be much better...

This year, I opted to just send everyone a UNIQUE card rather than try to mass produce. So starting around October, I've been creating some fun holiday cards. I figured since we are in the process of addressing our holiday cards, I can share a few. :)

In honor of snow:
Here's a little card I created as part of my Christmas "set". Just some patterned paper, a chipboard girl that looks like a little Eskimo Belinda, and some button "snow". Quick and dirty since it's a busy week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

13 comments:

  1. So cute, that does totally look like Eskimo Belinda :) haha. Glad you're "enjoying" the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable! Oh my gosh, be careful and good luck on your drive! I don't like driving in the rain, I know I couldn't handle the snow! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO darn cute! Love the smattering of buttons!

    We have a snow day, er, COLD day here...wind chills way below zero. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I do the same thing since my mailing list is usually so small. But this year I'm way behind- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you also get 20 inches? if not, no more complaints from you! LOL. sigh... sucks... sigh...
    LOVE the adorable card, so so so cute! If only snow is cute! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's "quick and dirty", I think it's freakin' adorable! I love the "Eskimo Belinda", the stripes, and the button snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute!! I love those bright colors for a wintery card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww...what a sweet and cheery card! Reminds me when you have to bundle up so much where you can't move your arms!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in this card. And that eskimo is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely fun and lovely. it does look like a mini snow belinda.

    ReplyDelete