Monday, December 20, 2010

Joy

One more week until Christmas. We finally finished our Christmas shopping -- and we have a few packages en route that I'm hoping will get here in time for Christmas. Just a few more Christmas crafts to finish up and let me tell you, it's not the end of the world if I don't get to it...

Is everyone done with their Holiday cards? I just finished addressing my envelopes as I type this... and I apologize to all my friends and family. The later it got, the worse the insides look. Some of you guys are lucky if I signed my name. Hah.

When it comes to last minute cards, there's nothing like a few sticker, some patterned paper and ribbon to do the trick! I love stickers... always have, always will. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll stick one on the hubs and see how long it takes for him to figure it out. Hah.

Hope you guys are all enjoying the time with your family and friends. :) 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Belinda! I love the striking color combo! I'm rushing and finishing mine up too! I got my most important ones out today! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the pop of black is perfect belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness, the card and you, are you going to CHA Winter in LA? I'm headed there, if you go, we must at least say hi!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the doily peeking out at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Belinda, I love the red and the doily at the top. Stunning!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and I love all the different textures you have managed to combine together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, sparkly card!
    Merry Christmas Belinda! Hope you and your family are blessed with a wonderful holiday season.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Belinda! You crack me up about the stickers! Poor guy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Fantastic with the doily peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! Happy Holidays to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and awesome story. So awesome in fact, that I burst out laughing at work. My co-workers now think I'm crazy! (That's nothing new!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute joy card. love the silver doily peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the touch of black and the silver doily!

    ReplyDelete