Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ahoy Sailor

To help with your Christmas inspiration, all the WMS DT members are coming together for 12 Days of Christmas Waltzingmouse Style! Each day will showcase a different design team member, so be sure to check back Claire's blog through December 17th for the links... and enjoy! I will be posting my project this Friday so I've been busy behind the scenes.

Some of you may have seen this already but I never actually blogged about it. I created this for a friend who had a baby boy. :) I used some brads to give a fun "water" texture. Sweet and simple.

I had intended to make some matching onesies, but those never materialized...  maybe one of these days...



Cardstock, Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Bitty Baby Blessings) Papertrey Ink
Accents: (brads) Making Memories
Tools: (Swiss Dots Embossing Folder) Provo Craft

20 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just as sweet as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way the heck too cute. We are having a pirate christmas ornament contest at work, I think I'm gonna print this out in color and hang it on the tree! That would win hands-down, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Belinda! Can't wait to see the project you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda this is DARLING!! I LOVE it! LOVE the "WATER" what a FUN idea.. I have 1000's of brads! LOL!! :)
    Hope your day is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I love the way you used the brads for water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable and creative!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so darn stinkin' cute. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable! i'm sure your friend loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! Will have to the lift the brad idea, love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling, Belinda, I love the sweet layout and embossing.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that's just so cute Belinda! Love the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent! Love the idea of the texture background!
    awesome card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO sweet, Belinda! :o) I love the polka dotted sail against the embossed Swiss Dots and the fun 'brad-water'! Can't wait to see your Waltzingmouse post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors and the brads are wonderful for the water. And love the embossing, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Belinda,

    Love this card you made, the colors are just perfect fresh and light, so nice! And the cute boat and the 'ribbon' with it, love it!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this fabulous CAS card! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic! Love the colors and the cute sea.

    ReplyDelete