Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Winter Wishes

Happy Voting day for those in the US! :) I'm gonna head out to vote tonight. I definitely can't wait for the ads to end -- I think I've made fun of them all already and I need new ads to make fun of. But if you haven't seen this, it's kinda funny to hear what our forefathers called each other during their election times: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/72589. If you thought we had it bad...


This is just a simple winter card created with some stitching. I'm sitting here in my house with some blankies around me - it's finally colder here. Our plants have been brought inside as well so it's definitely time for winter cards! :) I was just complaining to my husband how I have so many cute spring/fall coats and I get to wear them for maybe 3 days total. Sigh. Oh well!

Have a great day and get out and vote!

Stamps: (Half Baked) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: PTI
Fibers: (floss) DMC
Accents: (chipboard mittens) Cosmo Cricket, (gems) Hero Arts
Tools: (punch) Fiskars

17 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Love the stiching detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie card Belinda! I love those colors! It is so funny you mentioned that clip because my husband and I were laughing so hard at it the other day! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love how clean and fresh it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I absolutely love the hand stitching! Those mittens are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny Belinda - I posted a mitten card today too!!! love your stitching and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable. love it. smitten by your mittens...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Belinda,

    These mittens are just so lovely and your stitching is perfect with it, very nice card!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is entirely too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Belinda!
    I give it a two thumbs up in a "woot, woot" formation. ;)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Belinda! Love the bright colors & wee little mittens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE Belinda!! Love the stitching!!!
    Hope your having a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this card is pure GENIUS belinda!
    I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute cute cute! such a clever design! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute Belinda! I love those mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stitching is perfect for those mittens!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete