Friday, November 5, 2010

Waltzingmouse Stamps November Preview - Day 2

Welcome to the second day of the Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release previews! The DT and I will be sharing projects over the next several days featuring FOUR new stamp sets that will be available for purchase at the Waltzingmouse online store starting Sunday, November 7th. This is such a fun release -- lots of great all-season sets and even more fun Christmas sets!

Be sure to check out Claire, Anya, Bonnie, Jennifer, Joan, Julia, Laurie, Lisa, Lynn, Mona, and Sandie who all have fabulous projects to share with you!

Today, I'm showcasing some of the fun images from Around Christmastime. There's so many fun images in this set AND they all work with your circle nesties.


I decided to make some treat bags to hold some tasty chocolates. Every year the women in my husband's family exchange gifts and every year I'm at a loss of what to make/get. I figure this year, even if my grand plan of making something homemade fails (ala, I get tired and lazy), at least part of my gift can be handmade. ;-) But it's perfect for your co-workers, your friends, your neighbors, or your classmates! :) Whatever suits your fancy!

I hate making the same thing for so many ladies so here's a few of the ones I've started.  4 down, 4 more to go. ;-)



I love this tag the best I think -- only to be given to nice people on Santa's list. ;-)



With this one, I stamped the glassine bag with the holly leaves from Festive Foliage (also being released November 7th). The tag is coated in glitter - I know a lot of people use the Xyron machine. However, since I do not own one, I just gently tap my tag in my glue pad.


A little non-traditional color wise. My husband said blech to this but I love pink.

And a fun little blue one as well. When using Brilliance ink on glossy cardstock, make sure to be patient before gluing anything (or at least heat set first!)


Hope these little goodies will be appreciated (assuming my husband doesn't eat the candy before Christmas). Thanks for stopping by!





Stamps: (Festive Foliage, Around Christmastime, Nutcracker Sweet) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Ink: (bamboo leaves) Memento from Tsukineko, (blue) Brilliance from Tsukineko, (Spun Sugar, Antique Linen) Ranger, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink
Accents: (ribbon) Assorted, (silver thread), (buttons) Papertrey Ink, (doilies) Wilton
Tools: (dies) Spellbinders, (1 3/4 inch circle punch, 2 inch scallop circle punch) EK Success
Other: (glassine bags)

36 comments:

  1. What a super set of gift bags - these stamps do make lovely tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on Santa's good list, I'm sure of it. ;0)
    Love this beautiful presents. Bye Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so pretty Belinda!! Doilies!!!! eeek, I love doilies! I love how you themed them each with a different colour, they make such a dainty set! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those beautiful simple packages. superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Belinda, what DARLING little packages, love each and every one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combo of the tags with the doilies. Very cute, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been nice! Send them to me!
    They're beautiful (and now I need those stamps, hmph)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun Belinda! They all have the perfect touches on them! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what do husbands know about Berry Sorbet, hee! These are such sweet gifts, Belinda...in more ways that one:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. People always appreciate homemade goodies for the holidays and who wouldn't also love your colorful tags! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift bags Belinda! love the doilies and the holly stamping on the bag! These will make lovely gifts for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Belinda! The doilies are a perfect addition and really help to snazz these bags up a bit! Great idea to stamp on the glassine bags to carry your theme through, too. These would be great for office gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great gift bags. I love how you stamped the bags with the foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL Belinda!! I LOVE them!!! I too have been on his good list! ;) (I HOPE! LOL!!)
    Have a GREAT Day!
    (and PS.. still to CHICKEN to cut my stamps.. hee hee! will keep you posted! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outstanding Belinda. What a great way to offer some little treats in such a stylish way. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are darling gifts for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these little bag.. So creative for classmates, teachers or friends... :) Another great peak!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these co-ordinated little gifts - a joy & so classic, even pink works never mind the husbandly comment, they're totally reliable like that - they say exactly what they think & I'd rather that than always be told he likes it.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute treat bags! Who wouldn't want to get one of these...especially the "official" nice person one:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So So pretty! Love them all together, and they make a wonderful presents! Need my address lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so cute! I love the "nice" one! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They're all fabulous. I love the glassine bag/tag idea. Where'd you get the bags?

    I also appreciate the "Brilliance" tip. Ha! I guess you need to grow some patience too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. very very gorgeous. hubster can eat all the candies, i'll steal all the bags ;) thanks for handy tips. love the clean cheery designs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oeh, lovely! You'll make some people very happy when they will look under the christmas tree this year and find these gift bags, so pretty!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super idea for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a beautiful set of wee gift bags, Belinda ... they're gorgeous! What a huge amount of inspiration and work has gone into creating these special little treats ... the packaging will be treasured long after the choccies have been eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these! Perfect for holiday goodies!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  28. so sweet, I would never want to open them if they were mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a sweet set of treat bags Belinda! Love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like them all! And I voe how you stamped ON the bags for a few.. that looks cool and just adds a nice touch. I like the pink and the blue ones the best!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful packaging! I also love the Nice stamp - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This isn't my granny's doily! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautifully done! Stamping the bags is extra nice.

    ReplyDelete