Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You Are Special To Me

In case I haven't said it enough, I've had a lot of fun playing with Punny Fruits and Veggies from SNSS. If you saw the samples posted on the SNSS blog you might have already seen this already but I realized I hadn't posted it on my own blog yet! Ahhck, it's been one of those months...

This is probably my personal favorite of the ones I've made with this set so far. Maybe because its so simple in nature or maybe because all the colors just make me smile. Heh.

Ok, hope everyone's having a good week!


Stamps: ( Punny Fruits and Veggies ) SNSS
Paper: PTI, (Farm Fresh) October Afternoon
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: (Twill) PTI, (Twine) May Arts, (1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punch) EK Success, (Corner Rounder) EK Success, (Border Punch) Fiskars

13 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Apparently we both have a thing for fruit.. haha. :) The stripey paper goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little fruit faces! love the striped DP Belinda - it matches your fruit so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of you (yes, I need someone to blame) I'm burning to buy this stamp set. I asked for it for Christmas...if it's not in my stocking I'm going to SNSS! :) BTW - Love the card and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeHe! Belinda this is such a cute and fun card!! Those faces are adorable and the colors are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oneof the cutest cards ever!! Those fruits and veggies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda, That card is just adorable. The colors are perfect. Cute, Cute, Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the fruits match the paper! CUTE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy and cheerful card. Makes me smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and cheery love the paper and the fruit!

    ReplyDelete