Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quick and Easy Waltzingmouse Cards (part 2)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :) I can't believe its already Sunday... I'm not ready for the weekend to be over!

Another quick and simple card. This time I used Earth Angel. I colored the dress with my copics and then I masked the dress so that I could stamp the swirl from Seasons of Love - Tags onto the corner of the dress. To even add a little more jazz, I added some pearls onto the dress.

Can you tell I LOVE the swirl from Seasons of Love - Tags? Haha. Claire, you're going to have to design another swirl for me. ;-)


Stamps: (Earth Angel, Seasons of Love - Tags) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Patterned Paper) PTI
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) PTI
Accessories: (Twill) PTI, (Pearls) Hero Arts

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you stamped the swirl on the Earth Angels Dress Belinda! the colors on this card are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Belinda. Love the color you chose and that swirl really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirl on the angel's dress! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors, and the angel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp set. It is on my wish list. You did a great job with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh. It's lovely. I really like the swirlies and pearls on the dress.

    ReplyDelete