Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Keep Christmas in Your Heart

So, anyone else like me? A total procrastinator? ;-) Trying to make some last minute Christmas cards as we speak! :)

These snowflakes and senitiment are from Seasons of Love - Tags. LOVE the font that Claire used for this set. Totally up my alley.

I wanted to try a more non-traditional color combination so I went with pinks! Yeah, I can't get the pinks out of my mind recently. Haha... it just happens that they're all over my desk recently!




Stamps: ( Seasons of Love - Tags ) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, White) PTI
Ink: (Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz) PTI
Other: (Gems) Hero Arts

6 comments:

  1. Wow - this is SO clean and bright with the pink Belinda! love the corner of snowflakes and the popped up sentiment - great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm working on last minute cards too! :) Love this one. So clean and simple. Also, your gift card holders below are awesome! They look fabulous. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colors, Belinda! Don't feel bad--I just dropped my cards in the mail yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Best wishes for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda this is FABULOUS! Love the pink!!!
    (and yes I was creating the 23rd.. and a finishing up on the 24th!)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Belinda,

    I really love browsing thru your bloggie! Your collection of cards really inspires me. Thank You Belinda!

    - Eve
    (greetings from Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete